Amen to this..
1. If you build an army of 100 lions and their leader is a dog, in any fight, the lions will die like a dog. But if you build an army of 100 dogs and their leader is a lion, all dogs will fight like a lion.
2. To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. The uncontested absurdities of today are the accepted slogans of tomorrow.
4. It doesn't make sense to hire smart people and then tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do. Steve Jobs
5. Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed by the masses.
6. The general population doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know.
7. The number one reason people fall in life is that they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.
8. The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.
9. What luck for rulers that men do not think.
10. Let me offer you my definition of social justice. I keep what I earn and you keep what you earn. Do you disagree? Well then tell me how much of what I earn belongs to you - and why?
Walter E. Williams
One of my goals for 2019 was to learn something new every day. One thing I've learned is... "People don't change."
"What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again, thee is nothing new under the sun."
Beth and Richard Witt
- 3 Tips for Selling Your House
- Can I Sell My House Without A Real Estate Agent
- How To Sell Your House Fast On Long Island
- Frequently asked questions about selling your Home for Cash
- Free Guide: Pros & Cons Of Selling Your House
CALL US TODAY TO GET YOUR HOME SOLD