These are definitly top level ideas before you get into the execution of the remodel idea. It pays t0 work with a experienced agent, builder, doctor, etc, etc.
On March 10, 2020, Georgia Madden published a very good and helpful report on Houzz.com about list of remodeling mistakes to avoid.
1. Underestimating Costs,
2. Choosing the Cheapest Contractors,
3. Choosing Poor Floor Plans,
4. Not Having a Detailed Budget,
5. Thinking DIY Will Automatically Save You Money,
6. Not Having a Clear Plan and a Detailed Scope of Work for Your Remodel,
7. Not Dividing Up Responsibilities Fairly,
8. Being Unsure About the Exact Look You Want — or Not Knowing the Language to describe It Accurately
9. Not Seeking Out a Builder Who Understands Your Vision,
10. Neglecting to Fully Research All the Materials Options,
Perhaps there are might be other list of remodeling mistakes to avoid.
For complete more detailed information about Georgia Madden's report for the remodeling mistakes to avoid, please click HERE
Real estate agent, Glendale, CA
Better way to buy and sell real estate
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Crest
Office (818) 441-8881
Mobile (818) 441-8881
4005 Foothill Blvd.
La Crescenta, CA. 91214