Trivia question answers for Sunday March 22, 2020
1. What is the name for Argentinean cowboys? Gauchos
2. What is a rhino horn made of? Keratin
3.What is the name of Batman's Butler? Alfred
4. How many wings does a flea have? None
Trivia questions for Monday March 23, 2020
1. In what layer of the Earth's atmosphere is Antarctica's famed "ozone hole?
2. Approximately how many acres is a baseball field?
3. "The De Vinci Code" repeats the myth that the glass pyramid in front of the Louve consists of how many panes?
4. How many Great Lakes are there?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe!