Practicing Social Distancing at a Southern Utah Remote Office
For the next several weeks, we are advised to avoid gathering in groups of 10+ people; refrain from social visits at restaurants & bars, unnecessary travel, shopping trips and order food to be taken home and eaten.
We will do our part! My Honey and I get out in southern Utah to stretch our legs and up our game. Besides, there's nothing like the beauty of a golf course from rolling fairways, well manicured greens and gorgeous hardscapes.
Southern Utah Golf Courses:
- SunRiver Golf Course St. George - 18 holes - Public
- Bloomington Country Club Golf Course - St. George - 18 holes - Private
- Green Spring Golf Course - Washington City - 18 holes - Public
- Coral Canyon Golf Course - Washington City - 18 holes - Public
- Dixie Red Hills Golf Course - St. George - 9 holes - Public
- Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club - St. George - 18 holes - Private
- Sand Hollow Golf Course - Hurricane - 27 holes - Public
- Sky Mountain Golf Course - Hurricane - 18 holes - Public
- Southgate Golf Course - St. George - 18 holes - Public
- St. George Golf Club - St. George - 18 holes - Public
- Sunbrook Golf Course - St. George - 27 holes - Public
- The Ledges - St. George - 18 holes - Public
- Copper Rock Golf Course - 18 holes - Public - Newest!
There are other added benefits when outside. The sun provides Vitamin D, a much need nutrient for the body, it allows calcium to be absorbed and promotes bone growth, bone healing, and boosts the immune system.
You can do your part too! Turn the TV off. Go for a drive, a walk, take a hike in a trail in a State or National Park, get on a bicycle or play games in the back yard. Order food to go and sit in a City park under the shade of a tree.
Social distancing needs to be respected at this time but it doesn't mean sitting inside, worrying non-stop about things we cannot control. Heed the mind-body-spirit while feeding the soul with the beauty of the great outdoors!
Are ya with me?!
Buying or selling a home in southern Utah? Together, we can figure out what works for you to achieve the goals set forth. Call me at 435.632.9374 or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to help because Wanda Can!