Trivia question answers for Tuesday March 24, 2020
1.What nursery rhyme character "kissed the girls and made them cry"? Georgey Porgy
2. What is the longest nerve in the human body? Sciatic
3. What US state ends in three vowels? Hawaii
4. What food of the gods gives immortality? Ambrosia
Trivia questions for Wednesday March 25, 2020
1. What is the name for the longest side of a right-angled triangle?
2. What was Norm's last name on the TV show "Cheers"?
3. What color eggs do peacocks lay?
4. What two elements are the most common in the universe?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe!