Trivia question answers for Wednesday March 25, 2020
1. What is the name for the longest side of a right-angled triangle? Hypotenuse
2. What was Norm's last name on the TV show "Cheers"? Peterson
3. What color eggs do peacocks lay? They don't lay eggs
4. What two elements are the most common in the universe? Hydrogen and helium
Trivia questions for Thursday March 26, 2020
1. A cat-o'-nine tails is a type of what?
2. How many Soldiers made up a Roman cohort?
3. How long does it take a human blood cell to make a complete circuit of the human body?
4. What does a phrenologist measure?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe!