FoxBerry Accounting Services provides professional tax help for individuals and businesses seeking tax resolutions for unfiled returns, back taxes, levies, or payroll and sales tax issues. We will work with you to develop a strategy to resolve your tax issues.
We will handle all communications and negotiations with the IRS or State Tax Commission so you can continue to live your life with one less stressor in it.
FoxBerry Accounting Services will represent you before the Examination Division, Appeals Office and Collection Division of the IRS.
The IRS has adopted a Taxpayer Bill of Rights that every taxpayer has when interacting with the IRS. They include:
- The Right to Be Informed.
- The Right to Quality Service
- The Right to Pay No More than the Correct Amount of Tax.
- The Right to Challenge the IRS's Position and Be Heard.
- The Right to Appeal and IRS Decision in an Independent Forum.
- The Right to Finality.
- The Right to Privacy.
- The Right to Confidentiality.
- The Right to Retain Representation.
- The Right to a Fair and Just Tax System.
Contact FoxBerry Accounting Services to assist you in your tax issues so you can get on with your life.
1310 S. Vista Ave., Suite 2
Boise, Idaho 83705
Ph. (208) 392-1001
Fax (208) 392-1001