Trivia question answers for Friday March 27, 2020
1. What song was used as the theme for the Three Stooges? Three Blind Mice
2. Ford produced the Model T in only what color after 1913? Black
3. The "Wandering" species of what bird has the longest wingspan in nature? Albatross
4. What is a single piece of coiled DNA known as? Chromosome
Trivia questions for Saturday March 28, 2020
1. Who is the father of the Hulking?
2. What name is given to animals which only eat plants?
3. Gouda cheese comes from what country?
4. What disability did Thomas Edison have?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe!