Trivia question answers for Saturday March 28, 2020
1. Who is the father of the Hulking? Captain Marvel
2. What name is given to animals which only eat plants? Herbivores
3. Gouda cheese comes from what country? The Netherlands
4. What disability did Thomas Edison have? He was hearing impaired
Trivia questions for Sunday March 29, 2020
1. What direction do growing bananas point?
2. What country is the "pearl of the orient seas?
3. Who wrote the children's classic "Green Eggs and Ham"?
4. What name is given to male rhinoceroses?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe!