Allow me to shout it from my virtual rooftop: I am still here for you!
For the time being it is no longer business as usual in Silver Spring, MD and beyond, but we are still in business. Our world has been turned upside down, but we adapt, we adjust, and we play the cards we were dealt.
Residential real estate services, including settlement services, are one of the 16 categories that are classified as "Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce". It allows us to see pending transactions through to the finish line, the closing table, and it allows us to still interact with our clients, to advise, to plan, to market.
Although REALTORS® are essential, it is not business as usual. The stay-at-home order issued by Governor Hogan on March 30th clearly instructs all residents to only leave their four walls to commute to their essential jobs (if that position has not been moved to your home office or kitchen table), to venture out to purchase essential items, to go for a quick walk or run (⇐ not canceled!) or to seek medical care/pick up medication.
The order means, it is no longer business as usual in Silver Spring, MD and beyond, but I am still essentially, virtually here for you!
So, for the time being (the better we adapt and all help flatten the curve, the shorter that time will be!) here are some of the ways I can assist you:
1. virtual meet-ups to discuss your Real Estate plans, or the market, or both or anything else really
2. virtual walk-throughs of your home to come up with a to-do list to get your home ready to list (soon or later)
3. in person meet-ups at your home (as an essential worker I am allowed to come to you to provide services!) whilst following safety protocols
4. marketing your home as either Coming Soon or Active listing
5. doing virtual walk-throughs of properties for you
6. reviewing comps, sharing statistics, researching property information
7. helping you fall in love with your new home (in-person showings are restricted, but allowed!) and write offers
8. negotiate offers/contracts
9. guide you from contract to close
10. Celebrate Happy Closing Day!
I am available to chat with you, to figure out your best course of action, to act now or hold off and prepare for that time when we can hit the ground running together again (and we will!), or to just share a physically distant cup of coffee, or Happy Hour!
You can reach me on my cell: 240.593.2860
In the meantime, stay healthy, take good care of yourself, and don't forget:
*This post is based on interpretative guidance received from our State and local associations. It can - and probably will - change, as we move through the next few weeks. What won't change is my availability. I'm here for you.