March 2020 blogroll about Maui and Maui real estate
This is a collection of blog posts from different sources, all written by me and compiled in one place for your convenience.
- March 1, 2020 - February 2020 blogroll about Maui and Maui real estate
- March 5, 2020 - Can you ever get tired of this beach scene at Kuau Maui?
- March 6, 2020 - New listings in Paia Maui in February 2020 - caravan tour
- March 11, 2020 - Maui vacation condos - the difference from regular condos
- March 12, 2020 - Tropical flowers in the jungle - 810 Upper Ulumalu Rd, Haiku Maui
- March 15, 2020 - Maui real estate stats for Feb 2020 - pages of numbers and info
- March 15, 2020 - What does the median price of a home on Maui buy me?
- March 17, 2020 - The mid-March e-newsletter video and link with Feb 2020 stats
- March 20, 2020 - New listings in Kula Maui in February 2020 - caravan tour
- March 20, 2020 - New listings in Makawao and Pukalani Maui - February 2020
- March 25, 2020 - This is a good time to have a sick cat - stay home and stay safe!
- March 26, 2020 - COVID-19 Pandemic update from Maui Hawaii - stay at home
The picture is from the Maui Swap Meet. One vendor makes these great signs out of old license plates. I just snapped a pic with some that were on display, and had no idea that it would be so useful at this time!
In case you missed these earlier months:
Thanks for reading my Maui blog...
Buying or selling real estate on Maui? That's what I do. Let me help YOU.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai'i Life Real Estate Brokers
26 Baldwin Ave., Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635
Subscribe to CommentsComment