Trivia question answers for Monday April 6, 2020
1. Polaris is also referred to as what? The North Star
2. What two colors are most often confused by people who are color blind? Red and green
3. Which ear did Vincent Van Gogh cut off? Left
4. The human heart weighs less than what? A pound
Trivia questions for Tuesday April 7, 2020
1. What small gland, attached to the brain, exerts control over growth?
2. Which is the smallest planet in our Solar System?
3. Which area of the US was invaded and held by Japan during WWII?
4. What was the name of the Clampett's dog on "The Beverly Hillbillies"?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe!