Trivia question answers for Tuesday April 7, 2020
1. What small gland, attached to the brain, exerts control over growth? Pituitary
2. Which is the smallest planet in our Solar System? Mercury
3. Which area of the US was invaded and held by Japan during WWII? Aleutian Islands
4. What was the name of the Clampett's dog on "The Beverly Hillbillies"? Duke
Trivia questions for Wednesday April 8, 2020
1. What age preceded the Iron Age?
2. What is a group of parrots called?
3. What Shakespearean character has the most lines?
4. How many stars are in the Big Dipper constellation?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe!