Trivia question answers for Wednesday April 8, 2020
1. What age preceded the Iron Age? Bronze Age
2. What is a group of parrots called? A pandemonium
3. What Shakespearean character has the most lines? Hamlet
4. How many stars are in the Big Dipper constellation? Seven
Trivia questions for Thursday April 9, 2020
1/ Who was the fairy in Peter Pan?
2. Is Japan closer to the North Pole or South Pole?
3. Which US actor is the first to star in 8 consecutive number one hit movies?
4. What scientific principle allows a compass to work?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe!