Trivia question answers for Friday April 10, 2020
1. What is added to white sugar to make brown sugar? Molasses
2. Black eyed peas are nor peas. what are they? Beans
3.Who appeared on the first cover of TV guide? Lucille Ball
4. The "pinna" is the outer, visible part of what? The Ear
Trivia questions for Saturday April 11, 2020
1. Lemurs are found almost entirely on which isolated island?
2. What country is the "land of the lions"?
3. In"Farmer in the Dell", what stands alone?
4. What is Rambo's first name?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe!