Trivia question answers for Saturday April 11, 2020
1. Lemurs are found almost entirely on which isolated island? Madagascar
2. What country is the "land of the lions"? Singapore
3. In"Farmer in the Dell", what stands alone? The cheese
4. What is Rambo's first name? John
Trivia questions for Sunday April 12, 2020
1. What color is produced by the complete absorption of light rays?
2.What gate does the three-headed dog Cerberus guard?
3. What was called an "ironclad"?
4. What physical force is the only one that is always attractive, never repulsive?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe!