Trivia question answers for Sunday April 12, 2020
1. What color is produced by the complete absorption of light rays? Black
2.What gate does the three-headed dog Cerberus guard? The gates of Hades
3. What was called an "ironclad"? A ship
4. What physical force is the only one that is always attractive, never repulsive? Gravity
Trivia questions for Monday April 13, 2020
1. What country does not tolerate Christmas lights?
2. What was the name of the high school in the movie "Grease"?
3. What movie does the line "nobody puts Baby in the corner" hail from?
4. What does "karaoke" literally mean?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe!