Trivia question answers for Monday April 13, 2020
1. What country does not tolerate Christmas lights? Saudi Arabia
2. What was the name of the high school in the movie "Grease"? Rydell High
3. What movie does the line "nobody puts Baby in the corner" hail from? Dirty Dancing
4. What does "karaoke" literally mean? Empty Orchestra
Trivia questions for Tuesday April 14, 2020
1. What movie earned Katherine Hepburn her last Oscar?
2. Which foot did Neil Armstrong first set on the moon?
3. Other than the bald eagle, what is the only species of eagle found in the US?
4. How many times a year does the sun rise and set at the North Pole?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe!