Caroline Feeney on homelight.com has created this interesting infographic that highlights how real estate agents are adapting to coronavirus. Insights include:
- 84% have shut down open houses.
- 68% are leaning into e-signature and digital closing tools.
- 55% are doubling down on virtual tours.
- 54% are replacing in-person client meetings with virtual ones.
- 51% are working with inspectors to implement new safety protocols around property inspections.
- 44% are restricting or eliminating physical showings.
- 33% are adapting to alternative appraisal methods for their clients.
For the full article, click here.