Trivia question answers for Tuesday April 14, 2020
1. What movie earned Katherine Hepburn her last Oscar? On Golden Pond
2. Which foot did Neil Armstrong first set on the moon? Left
3. Other than the bald eagle, what is the only species of eagle found in the US? The golden eagle
4. How many times a year does the sun rise and set at the North Pole? Once
Trivia questions for Wednesday April 15, 2020
1. Who played Michael Corleone's second wife in "The Godfather"?
2. What kind of flower does saffron come from?
3. What classic novel's subtitle is "A Space Odyssey"?
4. How many toes do ostriches have on each foot?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe!