Trivia question answers for Wednesday April 15, 2020
1. Who played Michael Corleone's second wife in "The Godfather"? Diane Keaton
2. What kind of flower does saffron come from? Crocus
3. What classic novel's subtitle is "A Space Odyssey"? 2001
4. How many toes do ostriches have on each foot? Two
Trivia questions for Thursday April 16, 2020
1. What common item is made up of twelve pentagons and twenty hexagons?
2. What is measured in Watts?
3. Graham Kerr became famous under what nickname?
4. What is the name of Lois Lane's younger sister?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe!