Trivia question answers for Thursday April 16, 2020
1. What common item is made up of twelve pentagons and twenty hexagons? A soccer ball
2. What is measured in Watts? Power
3. Graham Kerr became famous under what nickname? The Galloping Gourmet
4. What is the name of Lois Lane's younger sister? Lucy Lane
Trivia questions for Friday April 17, 2020
1. What was the first NBA team named after a car part?
2. Who said "He who drinks his cider alone, let him catch his horse alone"?
3. What name is given to a main downward-growing root of a plant?
4. What cut of steak got its name from the New York City coach stop where it was first served?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe!