Trivia questions for Tuesday April 21, 2020
1. A pluot is a hybrid of what two fruits? Plum and apricot
2. What two letters in American Sign Language require a finger movement? J and Z
3. What color is octopus blood? Light blue
4. What is a group of squirrels called? Dray or scurry
Trivia questions for Wednesday April 22, 2020
1. What is the deadliest jellyfish in the world?
2. What planet is tilted on its axis more than any other?
3. A baby oyster is called a what?
4. What do Teal pumpkins represent to Trick or Treaters?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe!