Trivia questions for Friday April 24, 2020
1. What is the term for mass per unit volume? Density
2. Which is the only Portuguese speaking Latin American country? Brazil
3. What is formed when light is bent by layers of hot air? A mirage
4. Who was Ronald Reagan's first wife? Jane Wyman
Trivia questions for Saturday April 25, 2020
1. A photic sneeze is often caused by what stimuli?
2. What is the common name for the condition dyspepsia?
3. What word did Alexander Graham Bell suggest for answering the phone?
4. What is a small group of islands called?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe!