Back To Work! Zooming (Safely) Through a Tour of Homes in San Diego, CA
I performed my first Zoom tour today with 3 buyers watching me
tour them through 4 houses.
It took 90 minutes longer than it would have if we were all
attending in person, but it felt great to keep my clients, myself
and ultimately our families safe.
All 4 properties were vacant. The tour took 2.5 hours.
I called 3 listing agents Friday and called one on the fly today as we added a fourth property mid tour. We discussed my typical due diligence questions and COVID-protocols.
One asked me for our new COVID-19 CAR Form (below) and the other three said "just go".
I bumped into one agent at house #3 and was kind stunned to see her and her clients, (a young couple with a 4-month-old baby). The adults had masks, no booties, no gloves and the baby was completely unprotected and exposed 🙄.
This form 👆 has evolved 3-4 times since March 2020
I was masked up, had gloves and removed my shoes. I brought hand sanitizer
and Clorox Wipes to wipe down lock boxes, doorknobs,
keys and my phone constantly.
How it worked with my buyers:
- One Zoom link texted to all 3. (Your clients need to download the APP to their phones or devices/computers for the link to work).
- Each house I would text them after I opened up and turned on all the lights.
- Then we'd all meet on my phone in the Zoom APP.
- I walked the house typically 2-3 times and answered questions, re positioned the camera to show them some details like appliances and views. I even showed them the views from the front yard and panned down the streets for neighborhood context.
The 1-2-3 of today:
1. It is a lot more work wiping things down, hazmat wardrobe and live streaming the tours. 2. But, it is so much fun to be working! 3. It's so much fun to serve the clients with technology that impresses them and service that demonstrates how important they are to you as a business owner.
1. An offer! $800,000 asking price.
2. A back up property $750,000 asking price.
Happy clients that felt I went above & beyond 😀
2 Buyers were sitting in Daly City, CA (San Francisco Bay Area and one was only 3 miles away). Technology has made the pandemic very tolerable, manageable and workable. No Fuss, No Muss.