Trivia question answers for Saturday April 25, 2020
1. A photic sneeze is often caused by what stimuli? Sunlight
2. What is the common name for the condition dyspepsia? Indigestion
3. What word did Alexander Graham Bell suggest for answering the phone? Ahoy
4. What is a small group of islands called? Archipelago
Tribvia questions for Sunday April 26, 2020
1. In medieval times, what was an Iron Maiden used for?
2. What is the oldest and most numerous class of animals?
3. Copper gets its name from which Mediterranean country?
4. What is a parsec a unit of?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe!