Trivia question answers for Sunday April 26, 2020
1. In medieval times, what was an Iron Maiden used for? Torture
2. What is the oldest and most numerous class of animals? Insects
3. Copper gets its name from which Mediterranean country? Cyprus
4. What is a parsec a unit of? Length
Trivia questions for Monday April 26, 2020
1. What bird has the largest beak relative to its body size?
2. What vegetable is found in dishes served "Florentine" style?
3. Which is longer, a python or boa constrictor?
4. How many red squares are there on a standard checker board?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe