Trivia questions for Monday April 26, 2020
1. What bird has the largest beak relative to its body size? The Toucan
2. What vegetable is found in dishes served "Florentine" style? Spinach
3. Which is longer, a python or boa constrictor? A Python
4. How many red squares are there on a standard checker board? 32
Trivia questions for Tuesday April 28, 2020
1. What percentage of air is nitrogen?
2. What is the only US state whose name is just one syllable?
3. Angora wool is produced from what animal's coat?
4. what meal-in-a-box is called the San Francisco treat?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe