Trivia question answers for Tuesday April 28, 2020
1. What percentage of air is nitrogen? 78
2. What is the only US state whose name is just one syllable? Maine
3. Angora wool is produced from what animal's coat? The Angora rabbit
4. what meal-in-a-box is called the San Francisco treat? Rice-a-Roni
Trivia questions for Wednesday April 29, 2020
1. What city was Martin Luther King, Jr. killed in?
2. What Walt Disney character originally had the name Mortimer?
3. Who kept searching for his long lost shaker of salt?
4. Who famously said "When in doubt tell the truth"?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe