Trivia question answers for Wednesday April 29, 2020
1. What city was Martin Luther King, Jr. killed in? Memphis
2. What Walt Disney character originally had the name Mortimer? Mickey Mouse
3. Who kept searching for his long lost shaker of salt? Jimmy Buffett
4. Who famously said "When in doubt tell the truth"? Mark Twain
Trivia questions for Thursday April 30, 2020
1. What is the largest animal to ever live?
2. What plant is the most common cause of hay fever?
3. How many tablespoons are there in a standard US cup?
4. What song did Doris Day sing in three different films?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe