Trivia question answers for Thursday April 30, 2020
1. What is the largest animal to ever live? The Blue Whale
2. What plant is the most common cause of hay fever? Ragweed
3. How many tablespoons are there in a standard US cup? 16
4. What song did Doris Day sing in three different films? Que Sera Sera
Trivia questions for Friday May 1, 2020
1. What planet has the shortest year?
2. Gene Siskel owned the iconic white suit from what movie?
3. IQ tests are designed to produce what number as an average course?
4. How many minutes does it take to complete a 12 round boxing match?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe