Trivia question answers for Friday May 1, 2020
1. What planet has the shortest year? Mercury
2. Gene Siskel owned the iconic white suit from what movie? Saturday Night Fever
3. IQ tests are designed to produce what number as an average course? 100
4. How many minutes does it take to complete a 12 round boxing match? 47
Trivia questions for Saturday May 2, 2020
1. Which penguin swz is larger?
2. Who began his career as "The Cherokee Kid" the trick roper in Texas Jack's Wild Wesr Circus"?
3. What does "Honolulu" translate to in English?
4. What brand of melty cheese was invented in 1918?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe