Trivia question answers for Saturday May 2, 2020
1. Which penguin siex is larger? Males
2. Who began his career as "The Cherokee Kid" the trick roper in Texas Jack's Wild Wesr Circus"? Will Rodgers
3. What does "Honolulu" translate to in English? Sheltered harbor
4. What brand of melty cheese was invented in 1918? Velveeta
Trivia questions for Sunday May 3, 2020
1. What is the most abundant metal in Earth's crust?
2. Gluten is a type of what?
3. What islands are home to most of the world's blue-footed boobies?
4. Who was the first male to appear on the cover of Playboy Magazine?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe