Search current inventory of: Great Deals in San Diego Homes For Sale
Beach Town Living & Lifestyle in Pacicic Beach Condo
3-D Home Tour for "COVID-Safe" Viewing.
Call/Text Thomas J Nelson at 858-232-8722 to see if this property is still available and arrange a showing.
You Will Love the Lifestyle of Pacific Beach From this Beautiful Condo
ALOHA means Good-Buy in PB, 2017+ renovated, turnkey 1-level "Del Rey" condo with a great "roommate floor plan". The elegantly redone kitchen boasts newer white Shaker cabinet faces, granite counters, travertine floors, & dishwasher.
The bathroom(s) updates: vanity, granite counters, travertine floors, & more.
Designer two-tone paint, oversize living room & bedrooms, newer "Distressed Strand" bamboo engineered wood floors,
solid panel doors, mirror wardrobes & a balcony to relax outside.
VA Loans YES! 9. DEL REY CONDOMINIUMS (000376) VA APPROVAL CODE
FHA Loans Sorry NO.
Amazing Updated Kitchen and Large Living Room / Family Room Combo
Click here to see additional images of this Pacific Beach condo
ADDITIONAL Improvements & Features
1. Closet organizers installed in Master and Guest bedroom; September 2017.
2. Blinds installed in Master bedroom and Living room; September 2017.
3. Insinkerator Garbage Disposal installed; September 2017.
4. Outlets replaced throughout unit; October 2017.
5. Flashing on balcony replaced; Dec 2017.
6. Outdoor carpet on balcony replaced; March 2018.
7. Sliding Glass Shower Door in Guest Bathroom; April 2018
8. Kitchen Renovation (Oven/Range, Kitchen Cabinets, Back-splash); June-Sep 2018
9. Ceiling Fans and Light Fixtures (3) in two bedrooms, living room; January 2019
10. Building Common Area remodel; completed June 2019 11. Master Bathroom remodel (full shower enclosure, tile, vanity); December 2019 12. Front door
threshold replaced; January 2020
Pacific Beach is Coastal San Diego
Pacific Beach is a coastal neighborhood os West San Diego featuring a trifeca of lifestyle choices. 1. Beach living with surfing, biking and outdoor sports galore. 2. A vibrant and ecletic small business & bar scene including restaurants, bars, coffee shops, juice bars, tattoo parlors and exercise facilities for weights, cross training and yoga among others. 3. A variety of casual condo living to high-end residential homes and a great school system. PB is where many college age residents get their start and often where many families and retirees purchase when they are seeking a strong market valkue combined with that beach-town vibe and convenient coastal access.