Trivia question answers for Sunday May 3, 2020
1. What is the most abundant metal in Earth's crust? Aluminum
2. Gluten is a type of what? Protein
3. What islands are home to most of the world's blue-footed boobies? The Galapagos Islands
4. Who was the first male to appear on the cover of Playboy Magazine? Peter Sellers
Trivia questions for Monday May 4, 2020
1. What color appears in the middle of a rainbow?
2. Which author hosted a 1960 fishing competition that Fidel Castro won?
3. What's the collective noun for a group of gull's?
4. Harry Truman was the first US president of what religious persuasion?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe