Trivia question answers for Monday May 4, 2020
1. What color appears in the middle of a rainbow? Green
2. Which author hosted a 1960 fishing competition that Fidel Castro won? Ernest Hemingway
3. What's the collective noun for a group of gull's? Colony
4. Harry Truman was the first US president of what religious persuasion? Southern Baptist
Trivia questions for Tuesday May 5, 2020
1. Who is the Greek counterpart to Cupid?
2. What is the opposite of the Orient?
3. What did Yankee Doodle stick in his hat?
4. Which is Earth's smallest Ocean?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe