Trivia question answers for Tuesday May 5, 2020
1. Who is the Greek counterpart to Cupid? Eros
2. What is the opposite of the Orient? The Occidental
3. What did Yankee Doodle stick in his hat? Feather
4. Which is Earth's smallest Ocean? Arctic
Trivia questions for Wednesday May 6, 2020
1. What Egyptian pharaoh was known as "The Boy King"?
2. What is the 3-letter term for a young goat?
3. Who is Liza Minnelli's mother?
4. What is another term for a badminton bird?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe