Trivia question answers for Friday May 8, 2020
1. What is known as Ireland's kissing rock? The Blarney Stone
2. The color of the tongue is pink only if it is what? Germ free
3. What do you get when you add fresh fruit to red wine? Sangria
4. What does Pinnochio in Italian mean? Pine eyes
Trivia questions for Saturday May 9, 2020
1. What US president loved Fresca so much he had a soda tap installed in the Oval Office?
2. What is the hardest substance in the human body?
3. What brightly colored monkey is the world's largest?
4. What is a group of feral horses called?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe