If you're stuck at home, it's so easy to get into the trap of just watching TV on the couch. Right?
Often, when we think of staying at home, we feel like there isn't much that we can do if we are not going to work or running errands.
But nothing could be further from the truth.
So many people that I know say that when they started staying home a couple of months ago, that they had grand plans of completely cleaning their home, organizing files and papers, exercising regularly, cleaning out their closets, etc.
And yet, eight weeks later, they have found that none of that has happened.
We're very used to being in "lazy" mode when staying at home. Usually it's because of the weather (raining or snowing or bad weather to be in) or because we're taking a break from a hard week at work.
There's nothing wrong with that!
But sometimes we have to look beyond what we're used to and see things in a different light and context.
We all wish we had more time in our lives. Now we do. We just have to be wise in how we use it.
If you have run out of puzzles, baked all the bread (and put on a few pounds) and aren't thrilled about watching anymore TV, I have 101 productive things to do at home!
Here are just a few:
- Organize recipes
- Go through the junk drawer
- Get rid of old receipts and billing statements
- Organize gift wrap
- Write down all emergency numbers on one sheet
- Create a pantry organization sheet (This is an affiliate link)
- Update your address and password list
- Update your Christmas card mailing list
- Clean house plants (Here's why you need to clean plants, and a video on how to clean houseplants)
- Fertilize houseplants
See the entire list of 101 Productive Things to Do When Bored at Home.