Trivia question answers for Monday May 11, 2020
1. What was the first name of the pirate Captain Kidd?William
2. Who was the first American astronaut to orbit the Earth, circling it three times? John Glenn
3. What is the name for the soft white layer that forms on teeth? Plaque
4. What is Indian Jones a doctor of? Archeology
Trivia questions for Tuesday May 12, 2020
1. What 1980's TV show starred Bruce Willis in a detective agency?
2. What is a fruit machine?
3. Excluding Rudolph, how many reindeer pull Santa's sleigh?
4. Sleeping sickness is carried by which insect?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe