Trivia question answers for Tuesday May 12, 2020
1. What 1980's TV show starred Bruce Willis in a detective agency? Moonlighting
2. What is a fruit machine? A slot machine
3. Excluding Rudolph, how many reindeer pull Santa's sleigh? Eight
4. Sleeping sickness is carried by which insect? Tsete fly
Trivi a questions for Wednesday May 13, 2020
1. What date did the first man land on the moon?
2. What two states are bordered bu more states than any other?
3. What billionaire once owned Las Vegas' Desert Inn, The Sands, The Fontier and Castaways?
4. Which joint type is found inside the human skull?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe