Trivia question answers for Wednesday May 13, 2020
1. What date did the first man land on the moon? July 20, 1969
2. What two states are bordered bu more states than any other? Tennessee and Missouri
3. What billionaire once owned Las Vegas' Desert Inn, The Sands, The Frontier and Castaways? Howard Hughes
4. Which joint type is found inside the human skull? Suture
Trivia questions for Thursday May 14, 2020
1. Gluten is a type of what?
2. What is the active ingredient in smelling salts?
3. In Disney's "Snow White", the sleeping spell on Snow White was broken by what?
4. What are the four famous last words of the book "1984"?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe