Dear Friends and Clients, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), , and are working together to help homeowners and renters during COVID-19. Sometimes scammers look for opportunities please see below. Tim Garton with Re/Max Gold Vallejo can answer any real etate questions you might have 707-315-5555
- Ask you to pay fees upfront to receive services
- Promise to get you a loan modification
- Ask you to sign over the title to your property
- Ask you to sign papers that you do not understand
- Say you should start making payments to someone other than your servicer or lender
- Tell you to stop making mortgage loan payments altogether.