Trivia question answers for Thursday May 14, 2020
1. Gluten is a type of what? Protein
2. What is the active ingredient in smelling salts? Ammonia
3. In Disney's "Snow White", the sleeping spell on Snow White was broken by what? A kiss
4. What are the four famous last words of the book "1984"? He loved Big Brother
Trivia questions for Friday May 15, 2020
1. Who did Harry Truman dismiss as commander of the UN forces in Korea in 1951?
2. The Linke Scale is used to measure the blueness of what?
3. What country once technically fought a war against a species of what?
4. How many calories must you burn to lose one pound?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe