Trivia question answers for Friday May 15, 2020
1. Who did Harry Truman dismiss as commander of the UN forces in Korea in 1951? General Douglas MacArthur
2. The Linke Scale is used to measure the blueness of what? The sky
3. What country once technically fought a war against a species of what? Australia - "The Emu War"
4. How many calories must you burn to lose one pound? 3,500
Trivia questions for Saturday May 16, 2020
1. What was the name of the motel in "Psycho"?
2. What is the correct name for a virgin cow?
3.What are the main ingredients of borscht?
4. What singer had a 1964 hit with "King of the Road"?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe