Trivia question answers for Tuesday May 19, 2020
1. Who wrote the book "Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang: The Magical Car"? Ian Fleming
2, Who is the Greek counterpart to Cupid? Eros
3. Which vegetable is used if a dish is described as a "a la Crecy"? Carrots
4. What US president said, "The ballot is stronger than the bullet"? Abraham Lincoln
Trivia questions for Wednesday May 20, 2020
1. What country did poinsettias originally come from?
2. What was Gladys Knight backing band?
3. What is the correct name for brown coal?
How many beans od coffee are needed to make an espresso?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe