Weekly Housing Market Statistics: May 10, 2020
- There was a dip in closed listings for the second consecutive week. During the week of May 10, 568 listings closed a week-over-week decrease of 16% and 56% less than the same week last year. On a positive note, the number of listings in Pending status increased 15% week over week and was up 21% compared to last year at this time.
- Listings of homes for sale continued to come on the market. The measure for New Listings was up 2% compared to last week and was down 15% year over year.
- The Median Closed Price for homes was up less than 1% both week over week and year over year.
- The median number of days a listing was in the MLS increased to 8 days. Days in MLS was 2 days more than last week and 1day more than this week last year.
- The count of Active Listings at the beginning of the week saw a minor uptick. On May 18, where were 7,346 Active listings, up 1% from last week.
- The number of listings in Withdrawn status saw increases last week, up 66% week over week and 17% higher than this week in 2019.