Trivia question answers for Wednesday May 20, 2020
1. What country did poinsettias originally come from? Mexico
2. What was Gladys Knight backing band? The Pips
3. What is the correct name for brown coal? Lignite
How many beans od coffee are needed to make an espresso? 42
Trivia questions for Thursday May 21, 2020
1. Klaxon horns were used on what type of vehicle during World War II?
2. What color was Oscar the Grouch before he was green?
3. Who was the only clean shaven US president in fifty years between Grant and Taft?
4. Which Kellogg's cereal was advertised by Tusk Tusk the Elephant?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe