Trivia question answers for Saturday May 23, 2020
1. What is the main source of food for the badger? Gophers
2. Who was the Roman God of love? Cupid
3. The cecum is the pouch at the beginning of what? Large Intestine
4. What percent of a jellyfish is water? 95%
Trivia questions for Sunday May 24, 2020
1. What city's opera house does "The Phantom of the Opera" prowl?
2. What bird lays the smallest egg in relation to its size?
3. What country is the original home of Bacardi rum?
4. The Newbery Medal is awarded annually for what genre of writing?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe