Trivia question answers for Sunday May 24, 2020
1. What city's opera house does "The Phantom of the Opera" prowl? Paris"
2. What bird lays the smallest egg in relation to its size? Ostrich
3. What country is the original home of Bacardi rum? Cuba
4. The Newbery Medal is awarded annually for what genre of writing? Children's literature
Trivia questions for Sunday May 25, 2020
1. Not counting Elvis, which actor is mentioned by name in the Shania Twain song "That Don't Impress Me Much"?
2. What animals teeth are used as knife blades by Natives?
3. Who hit .202 2ith three homer's while playing outfield for the Birmingham Barons in 1994?
4. What is the curved line between any two points on a circle?
While taking the time to enjoy your day, please stay healthy and safe